Saturday, November 24, 2007

Disney In November (days 1 and 2)

Yes, we're in Disney again. This time on our dime. We drove down to Florida on Turkey day, spent the night in Daytona Beach and then scooted on over to Disney. The ride wasn't bad at all. The kids kept pretty entertained and there was minimal traffic.

Here's where we stayed in Daytona. It was literally right on the beach.



MD and I went for a walk first thing in the morning. Her daughter A went jogging and then S3 and his bud C went for a swim in their shorts. The air was cool but the water was very warm.







We went to Epcot around lunch time and I think we managed to do all the rides in one half of the park. My feet sure think we did anyway.

Finding Nemo



Mickey plays peek-a-boo with Ty at the Garden Grill.





Today we headed to the Magic Kingdom where we rode nearly every ride there. Seriously. We kept hitting the lines just right so while we had to wait, it was never too long. E fell asleep on the bus ride back to the hotel. Random pics from today:









When we rode "It's a Small World" I tried to get a quick picture of Steve and the girls. Apparently Steve had other plans because it took us three tries before he stopped fooling around long enough to get a nice pic.







Ok, last picture for tonight; I'm beat. Sorry the quality is bad. It's from my phone. I think I'll probably be back to blog again on Monday. Good night!!!

4 comments:

Velda said...

HA! Zoe has the same shirt at E (mermaid) -- She was looking and said, hey that's me lol....I Love the pic of your little one gazing out the window! Glad you're having a good time and looking forward to the next update!

Tammy said...

Looks like an awesome time is being had by all! Love the pic of little one against the window. That truly is a 'bring a tear to my eye' kind of pic. To capture that moment, what a gift!

Looking forward to future updates.

I've missed your blog!

mel said...

The E reflection pic is really great. Very artsy. Whatta eye.

You'll be happy to know, the bunny is still surviving under my care, though he sure is ready and waiting by his door when I show up for feeding time. ;-)

Glad you're having fun.

Vicki said...

What a fun thing to do over Thanksgiving. Looks like you guys are having an awesome time.