Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was looking for something to post today

And lurking on Megan's blog, trying to catch up a little with what my friends have been doing while I've been not here. Anyway she had this posted a little while back and it looked like a good way to fill today's post ;) BTW, go check out Megan's photography. She's amazing.

So who reads my blog??

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we've never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually really funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Velda said...

Well I've told you this morning thru email about the very special memory/connection I have to you.

But I'd have to say the first memory is MEETING you....finally....we need to do it again someday

Lara said...

I remember when I flew halfway across the country and still didn't get to see you! lol. Christina and I waved at your town as we passed by, though.

Oh, and that tree. Remember that tree? With the crazy leaves made of Gloriana silk? Yes, that was pretty silly.

Little Miss Flossy said...

Oh lots of stuff, you are always so encouraging to me... but when I think of your family, especially the girls, I remember stitching a disney princess :-)

Chris said...

We've never met in person, I "know" you from the CSC board. One my favorite memories would be the excitement in your post when you announced you were going back to school.....otherwise, the antics of your kids always put a smile on my face.

I posted this on my blog a while ago. Here's the link to that post.

http://mutteringsmusicandmore.blogspot.com/2008/09/more-friday-fun.html

Anonymous said...

Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics using the penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur given that the result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers as well as the sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics which also has a moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple also to retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals for instance soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/