Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm In Love


I've been watching the Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson and I am in love. Not only is this guy cute but he's hysterical! It doesn't matter who his guests are nightly. He's such a great host, it could be my next door neighbor and I'd still enjoy the show. I haven't seen an episode yet that didn't have me laughing myself sick. He's Awesome!

He used to be Drew Carey's boss on the Drew Carey Show. I only tell you this detail because Steve didn't put two and two together and was surprised the other night when Drew was on Craig's show.

Go to the website and watch the episode with Ewan McGregor. Or look for him on YouTube. Or stay up late with the crazies. However you have to do it, watch his show.


I know!

1 comment:

mel said...

I love this guy too. I can't stay up that late to watch him, but when I was in college and up late anyway, I had him on in the background. Very funny dude.