Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Crazy Bunny Lady

I'm not sure anymore which nick-name fits me better... Insane Soccer Mom or Crazy Bunny Lady. Oh well, if I have to give my children something to tell their therapist it might as well be that their mother loved the rabbit more than them.

Here's some of my favorite pics from this week:



Peek....


A Boo!!!


Streeeeetch...... Just a little mooooore.....


AH! Got it!


Wash, wash, wash.



And don't forget behind the ears!




Taking 5 for safety.




I swear laying in the dirt is Beck's favorite thing to do.


Eeek it's a scary hay monster!


Oh, it's just you, Beckham.


This is his, "You're going to try to catch me and make me go night-nights, aren't you?" pose.





4 comments:

Velda said...

Okay you need to print this and make it into a children's book! That was the funnest story I've read all week and OH MY Is bunny sooooooooooooo very pretty!

mel said...

*sings* I get to bunny sit! I get to bunny sit! Yay!!!

He's so adorable!

hollyday said...

So cute! Love the captions :). ((Hugs))

Deb said...

Oh how funny! I chuckled and chuckled when I read this.