Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 3

This one has to be fast because I don't want to miss the fireworks tonight.

We went to Magic Kingdom yesterday which was fantastic. Because we're staying on Disney property we can take advantage of extra Magic hours. MK was open early and Epcot was open late and we took advantage of the lack of crowds to do most of our riding then with a short break in between for naps and a dip at the resort pool. Here're the pics:






Ok, wait, I gotta tell you this story. We went to Ariel's Grotto to see Ariel and get her autograph which the boys were not all that crazy about doing. In fact, look at Ty's face in this pic. He SO didn't want to sit there and I made it worse by asking Ariel if she'd kiss him. LOL!



Anyway, while we were standing in line there were these little water things the kids could play with and E, G, Ty and Steve (to chaperone) ran off to mess around. S3 stayed behind in line with me and made snide comments about the little kids and about his brother being this little kid. After about 10 minutes of watching them play, he said to me, "I'm going to go over to Dad." I watched him. He didn't end up anywere near his father.



Some things you just gotta do. For us it was the Tea Cups, the Pirates of the Caribbean and eating Mouse ice cream.







Met Jasmine, Aladdin and the Genie.



I think Ty's highlight of the day was watching this bird catch and eat this little frog.



E went on her first rollercoaster (I'll edit the pic when I get home so you can see the family better)



And her reaction???



We hopped over to Epcot to do the extra magic hours and ended up riding different rides until Midnight. They tricked me into riding Test Track which now, a day later, I can admit was pretty cool although I'll never ride it again but last night... well let's just say I didn't react to my ride on a quasi coaster quite as well as E reacted to her full coaster.

6 comments:

Velda said...

wow things sure have changed since we were there! I showed Zoe Ariel (she just had her room redone in Ariel-ness) she went CRAZY!!!!!! lol.....we'll have to plan a trip in a couple years when she's a bit older. I'm really enjoying your photos :)

GDS said...

Hey, Ty is really hitting it off with the ladies!!!
Looks like a fun trip - I see this happening some time in our future.

Margaret said...

ROTFL

Now I have Little Mermaid's "Kiss the Girl" going through my head!

Deb said...

You guys are having such a great time. It will be one holiday they will remember forever.

hollyday said...

The photots are fantastic! It looks like such fun :). We're hoping to go this fall--I'll have to pick your brain for tips and tricks ;). ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

"and I made it worse by asking Ariel if she'd kiss him."
You are eeeeeeeevil! LOL Looks like everyone is having a great time!