Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hello Summer

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. We've been busy with soccer, baseball and summer! On Memorial Day S3 ended up marching in a parade with the American Legion which was pretty cool.

Waiting for the parade to start:


Here they come:







School let out at the end of May and besides all the sports, we've been hanging out with Beckham, gardening (pics of both coming soon) and swimming at the pool. The water is freezing and I don't how the kids can stand it but they do.

Look at the look of pure evil on S3's face. Splashing his brother.






1 comment:

Miriam Pauline said...

Good to *see* you online again. Missed you! The pictures of the kids are great.

btw...do you still want my Preamble Sampler chart? I found it when I was cleaning up some charts yesterday and I'll post it to you if you'd like.