Friday, January 05, 2007

God's Blessings

One of the girls on 11-7 broke her foot and my scheduler called and asked me to pick up her full time hours. The timing of the request was good but I worried about S3. This is the last month of basketball games and while I would still be able to come to home games, it was much more doubtful that I'd be able to get to the away games. His away games are at schools that are several hour drives away and I'm not sure I'd get home in time to make it to work. So before I accepted the hours I sat down with him and made sure it would be ok with him if I missed half his games this month. He said it was ok and I accepted the hours.

Last night I got my schedule and put it all in my Outlook calendar. It turns out that every night he has an away game, I do not have to work. Work overlaps a few home games but I can still go to those and make it home in plenty of time.

Although I never made a direct request to God to be able to make those games, He knew the desire of my heart and made it so that I can still go. I'm overwhelmed with the demonstration of His love.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that it worked out like that Sara, just amazing!

mel said...

God is good. All the time.

_ said...

Wow that is awesome, Sara! I love the way He works!

Margaret said...

Very cool. :)

Little Miss Flossy said...

How wonderful is that? Here's hoping that your work life and your home life continue to blend seamlessly...

Jaime said...

How awesome! God always provides when we need it!

Miriam Pauline said...

Wow! I love it when God blesses us with what we need and want!