Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Thirteen Years

Today is our anniversary! We didn't do much since I slept all day but Steve did surprise me by bringing home a Dairy Queen Blizzard Cake for after dinner. While we were sitting around the dining room table I asked the kids to say why they were glad that Steve and I got married thirteen years ago. Here are their responses:

G: Because of the kindness. You don't make us sleep in boxes or anything like that.

E: Because you got married before Christmas.
Me: E, we got married after Christmas.
E: Oh

Ty: Because I'm alive.

S3: Because I got my good looks from Mom and Dad.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

ROTFL at your sweet kids.

And Happy Anniversary to you!!!!

_ said...

LOL great comments! and I'm glad to hear you don't make them sleep in boxes. ROFL

Happy Anniversary!!

Miriam Pauline said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tammy said...

I love candid comments like these from the kids. Too cute!

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary.
I love your kids commments!

mel said...

You have the best kids. I swear. They crack me up. Happy Anniversary. Hard to believe it's 13 years, isnt it? Time flies when you're having fun.

mel said...

P.S. The year you got married...why couldnt the weather have been nice like it is this winter?

Anonymous said...

awww those comments are SO sweet, especially E, that's so funny! happy anniversary :)