Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've Been Tagged (twice)!

Both Margaret and V have tagged me with 7 Things About Me.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So, here it is:

1. When I was younger I didn't want to be a mom. I don't like kids and I didn't want to be tied down.

2. Since I now have four kids, people tell Steve he should have been a salesman.

3. There's nothing I like better than being a soccer mom. I love running my kids to games and practices even when it's really stressful trying to get them all to different places at the same time. It's still absolutely my most favorite thing to do.

4. I really wish someone would submit my mini-van on "Overhaulin'" or "Pimp My Ride" because if I have to drive a mini-van, shouldn't it be cool? But I'd have a hard time choosing between Chip Foose's classic style and getting to meet Xzibit. I would hope that my van would end up some combination of pink and orange.

5. My best and worst quality are the same. I have a terrible memory.

6. It's my best quality because I don't remember to stay mad or hold grudges and I don't remember what you did or even that I was hurt. I don't remember any of the bad stuff. I don't remember a lot of the happy stuff either but I tend to assume most everything thing so far in life has been happy. It makes me easy-going and forgiving.

7. However it's my worst quality because I miss important dates and appointments. I forget my anniversary and what time of day my kids were born or how much they weighed. I forget that my SIL had major surgery and I never call to see how she's doing. I don't remember to check up on my friends or to send sympathy cards. I think it makes me seem uncaring.

I'm going to tag....
Vicki, Deb Hannicks, Miss C, Emmie, Jer, Chris (who I don't think has time to play but I hope she does anyway) and the next person who comes up when I click the "Next Blog" link at the top: M.W.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Ahhhhhhh. Love the GOOD things about having a terrible memory!

Lyz said...

Hey. Thanks for tagging me! Your blog is fun It made me think of this YouTube I saw the other day. It's a rip on "Pimp My Ride" called "Mom My Ride." Pretty awesome.

Velda said...

ooohhh random blog tagger, how brave! lol....I enjoyed your notes today :) but since we BOTH tagged you, shouldn't you have done 14 things? lol

hollyday said...

I was going to tag you too until I saw that they beat me to it lol ;). Loved reading your seven things! ((hugs))