Friday, February 16, 2007

Cheers!

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came...

The staff at the urgent care center in Elverson are starting to recognize and remember us I think. Soon they'll be calling child protective services on me... Either that or dedicating a room just for my family.

Yep, you read that right. We paid another visit to urgent care. G broke her thumb. It's a nondisplaced fracture of her left thumb which means it isn't knocked out of position so we didn't have to rush right over to the ortho. She's splinted up and I have to get her an appointment for next week.

Want to guess how she did it? Girl on sled, sled on thumb. *sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor little thing. Bad news tho, Zoe's middle name is Grace lol (re: your post on my blog lol)