Thursday, April 19, 2007

Being A Single Mom Is For The Birds

juggle.gif My weekend is all screwed up. I need so much help it makes me feel sick. I hate asking for help.

Next Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the bead show in Wilmington, DE. I paid a big chunk of change for a "Making a Ring" class on Sunday that lasts all day. I also want to do some shopping which usually takes a whole day. It's most convenient for my mom, sister and best friend to go on Saturday.

On Saturday at 3 G has a soccer game. She can't miss it; they don't have a sub and I just sent out a huge check to pay her dues.

And then I got a letter in the mail for S3. Jr. Legion and City-County team tryouts are Saturday and Sunday from 3 - 4:30.

There's no way I can go to the bead show to shop on Saturday which means I have to convince at least my girlfriend to go on Friday or go alone which really sucks. My mom works so I don't think she'll be able to go.

No matter what I can't miss my ring class on Sunday but it's all day so there's no shopping that day. That means I have to have help getting S3 to tryouts on Sunday.

And I need help getting either G to her game or S3 to his tryouts on Saturday.

It's too complicated. Too many people are involved. Something is going to go wrong. I am so stressed. How do single moms do this???


dizzy.gif

4 comments:

Running Kiwi said...

Where's hubby? I must have missed that ;) ... DH has been working lots of weekends lately - and that asking to help does suck, big time! LOL ... Its a huge time management act when the two of us are here anyway, let alone when it is just one. Hurray for good friends with kids on same teams etc is all I can say.

Enjoy your beading - sounds like fun :)

Velda said...

uhoh, I hope it works out, I'd help if I were closer.....I can't wait to see your ring!!!!!!

_ said...

(((Hugs))) sweetie! It's sooo hard to juggle everything and make sure everyone gets to where they need to be on time. and I so know what you mean about asking for help but sometimes you just gotta do it. Hang in there! Hope you enjoy your class.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how single moms do it either! That's a lot of juggling there Ms. S. Be sure to take a Calgon bath soon. ;)