Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Fifth Birthday Evelyn!





And Happy Thirty-third Birthday Steve!

The actual day of birth for Steve and E was yesterday but we were having too much fun at Chuck E. Cheese to bother to come post on the blog. It was just Mel's kids and I kept my kids home from school. We ate pizza and cake, danced and played arcade games all afternoon. G's soccer practice was cancelled and Steve made it home by 7 PM so we took him out to Austin's Restaurant & Bar for dinner. Unfortunately we were all too stuffed to have a piece of his chocolate peanut butter birthday cake so we decided to save it for tonight.

Gifts: E got the movie Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow and a Magic of the Rainbow doll that also is the dvd controller for an interactive dvd game. Steve got tickets to see Bill Cosby live in June and I sent a balloon bouquet and a box of choclates to him at work. He was in meetings with a customer all morning and when he came out he said he couldn't figure out how everyone knew it was his birthday - at least not until he got to his desk and saw the balloons.

Because I know your day won't be complete with out it, here are some pics from CEC:





5 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday E & Steve!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Evelyn!! You look so cute.

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, happy birthday Steve...I give you Mimi as a special, special gift. Come pick her up asap (or I can drop her off if you're busy).

hollyday said...

I can't believe she's 5 already--I remember when she was born! It looks like everyone had a fantastic day :). ((hugs))

Velda said...

WOW already????? I can't believe she's 5....sweet that they share a birthday :) Pics look like fun was had by all