Tuesday, November 07, 2006

C is for Cookie

Today is Election Day and the place we go to vote is my grandfather's assisted living home so we always stop in and visit a little while after filling out the ballot. Today is also "C" day for E - she learned the letter "C". Ok, ok, you're right she knew the letter "C" already but today we reinforced it and she practiced writing it.

In honor of "C" day and the visit I knew we would make with my grandfather, we made COOKIES! My friend V found a recipe that suited all my particular needs (easy, one bowl, no eggs and cookie press) and we set to work. I've had this Pampered Chef cookie press for about five years and I think this might be the first time I've ever used it. It was pretty cool. E picked the butterfly shaped disc but sometimes it wouldn't stick to the stone so I had to kinda scrape it off. We have a few misshapen butterflies but they still taste good!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day. The butterfly cookies look delicious. E did an excellent job on them. =)

Jaime said...

cool. what cute cookies!

. said...

and payment for my great idea is cookies please heheheheh they look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!