Monday, November 06, 2006

School Pictures

They started using these fancy colored backgrounds sometime around when S3 was in second grade. I think they got a new photographer in this year because these are the most colored backgrounds I've ever seen. Yikes!

S3 chose the plain grey backdrop but he wants to do retakes. His hair was wet so it looks greasy and he's got a little bit of a zombie look on his face. It's not bad but I don't blame him for wanting retakes.



Ty's came out pretty well.



G's made me burst out laughing when I saw it. That's the last time I let the kids pick their own backdrop. Could this picture be any brighter? I think I need sunglasses. lmao.gif Good thing she looks cute. It could have been really bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - what girl wouldn't choose the pink background? But seriously, what is that photographer thinking? The backgrounds for portaits like these should be really really neutral.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some serious colored backgrounds. LOL I love how Ty's background matches the flames on his shirt. =)

Jaime said...

great color backgrounds. that pink is a little bright.
your kids are so cute!

Deb said...

Hmmm those kids are so darn adorable. Gracie looks like butter still wouldn't melt in her mouth. And damn, it's good to find you again!!!!! Don't lose touch this time.

. said...

WOW I love those backgrounds! especially the orange one...great looking kids!