Friday, November 17, 2006

Fingernail Fun

The last time I was at Borders, I came across this really cool Klutz book called the Klutz Nail Art Book. Looking at the book, I figured I could paint nails like that with out spending $20 for the book/kit so I bought some small containers of acrylic paint and then coated the finished result with clear top coat nail polish. We've been having a lot of fun coming up with different designs and I wish I had taken some pictures of some of the others that I painted. Anyway, here's the latest...












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the fingernail painting. I love the turkey and the pirate!!

Anonymous said...

Those are FANTASTIC!!!!! Did you just use ordinary polish? I went to a stitchy convention and they had kits you could buy to do this with (came with instructions etc) but it was $30 so I didn't bother and now I'm kicking my butt :) Do share!