Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm Going to Buy Myself a Christmas Present


I received a catalog from Hallmark yesterday and they have this fantastic ornament in there. This always happens to me this time of year - I start finding little things that I'd like to have or that I need so I buy them for myself, wrap them and throw them in my stocking. Christmas morning I open the gift and ooh and aaah and thank Steve with big wet kisses for being so thoughtful. He just laughs and rolls his eyes.

Sadly, sometimes I forget that I am the one who bought and wrapped the item!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL at least he's a good sport about it. Cute ornament.

Anonymous said...

LOL sara. Hey, just an FYI, sometimes the text doesnt appear on your posts. Very weird.

Sara Laughs said...

Really? That is weird. Maybe it's your crazy eyes ;)

Seriously can you tell me which ones? I can look at the code to see what is going on.