Monday, November 13, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

Explain what ended your last relationship?
Mmm, I think we just stopped talking or something. We never really officially said we were dating or not dating. We just sorta started and then we just sorta stopped.

When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday morning.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Laundry

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Laundry

Are you any good at math?
Nope.

Your prom night?
I went in 9th grade with my boyfriend who was a senior and it was boring. I went in 11th grade with a friend (because my boyfriend at the time refused to go) and it was a blast. I was about 8 months pregnant for my senior prom and I didn't feel much like dancing at the time ;)

Do you have any famous ancestors?
My mother said recently that she'd found out we have a Revolutionary War veteran in our family so my sister and I are eligible for the DAR but other than that, I don't think so.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Not yet.

Last thing received in the mail?
Thank you note from Lisa and Jay for their wedding gift and the cake I made. She was the cupcake bride. LOL!

How many different beverages have you had today?
Coffee, Water and Crystal Light Raspberry Iced Tea.

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Not unless I'm desperate. But then you won't catch me using the phone that often either.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
I don't remember. My dad used to take us to concerts when we were little and we'd fall asleep. If I had to guess it was probably Petra or Servant.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, never even thought about it.

What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Had my wisdom teeth out last summer.

What is out your back door?
The trampoline and a big mess. I am overwhelmed by my yard.

Any plans for Friday night?
I'm really, really hoping to talk my husband and our friends into the Melting Pot. I've been trying for a couple of months now. It's hard to get both us and them kid-free at the same time, especially since their business has multiplied recently.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I never noticed.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes and the caramel is my favorite flavor.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
No but the one in Reading just recently re-opened and I REALLY want to go!

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. The trick in this house is keeping everyone else from using my towel too.

Some things you are excited about?
Christmas, Christmas and Christmas!!!

What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
I don' t really like Jello. Kinda makes me feel gaggy just thinking about it.

Describe your keychain(s)

I have a pink clip that is only there to put in my teeth when my hands are full. There's a soccer ball suncatcher thing that all the white pieces of glass fell out of and there's a small blue light that Ty just insisted he must, must, must have when we went to the National Museum of American History a few years ago. He had to have it until he found something better and when I refused to get that other thing for him, he pitched a fit and I took the keychain and kept it as punishment. He didn't much care, unfortunately.

Where do you keep your change?
I wish I could remember who gave it to me but I have a jar from a gal on the old PPXS board that says "Creative Financing". The silver coins go in there and the pennies go in an old washed out mayo jar.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed. The kids have all been trained to knock too, for obvious reasons.

Did you read this far? Consider yourself tagged.

Mel-belle, you are it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were pregnant in high school...I knew you were young, just didn't occur to me that you were still in school.

I really like Petra...never seen a concert of theres but I have several of their cd's.

I love the caramel flavored popcorn in those tins as well. =)

Your keychain description made me laugh.

Hope you guys make it to the Melting Pot on Friday. Sounds like it would be fun!

mel said...

So, I'm it? Ok...I'll work on it in the next day or so...

Anonymous said...

Explain what ended your last relationship?


When was the last time you shaved?
This morning.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Sitting in rush hour traffic

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Validating Data

Are you any good at math?
Sort of

Your prom night?
Never went because of someone who will read this. AHEM!!!

Do you have any famous ancestors?
No.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
No. Gratis thanks to Military and Gov't

Last thing received in the mail?
Bills and junk

How many different beverages have you had today?
Coffee.

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Sometimes

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Philip Glass

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No

What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Impacted widom teeth removal while fully conscious.

What is out your back door?
The back yard.

Any plans for Friday night?
No.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
It makes it light, fluffy, and great to manage.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
No

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes.

Some things you are excited about?
My new memory

What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Strawberry

Describe your keychain(s)
a ring with keys on it. And a Giant bonus card. No, the card is not humongous. Its to the grocery store called Giant.

Where do you keep your change?
Anywhere it falls out of my pockets.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open.

Anonymous said...

Funny guy you are J. You are supposed to put it into your blog, and then tag someone else.

Anonymous said...

I wish I found saralaughs.blogspot.com before ! Your site is very informative, thanks.