Friday, December 01, 2006

Rebellion is My Middle Name

Really, I think I'm too rebellious to be anybody's mother. S3 has been told again by a teacher that he needs a haircut and I don't think he does. I sent in a note to the teacher and copied the principal and was told in response that his hair is "borderline" and that it can wait for the weekend but he does need a trim. I don't want to do it. I understand that I have agreed to submit to their dress code by placing my child in their school but he's "borderline" and it feels like legalism which sets my teeth on edge.

Anyway we've come up with a solution. I believe we can get away without getting a hair cut for at least another three months. He just needs to hang his head out the bus window every day on his way to school...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL! What did the bigwigs say in reference to your note?

Sara Laughs said...

They said he was "borderline" and I had to get it cut before he returned to school on Monday. It's done... we went to the mall tonight.

Anonymous said...

LOL that would show them!! Sorry you ended up getting his cut.