Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Harder Than it Looks

S3's first game was not the most stellar performance I've ever seen him give but to his credit he learned from every mistake he made and he did not make any of them again. He was in for a total of three minutes for the very first game of the season. He did a fantastic job on defense but when he was passed the ball a look crossed his face that said, "OMG now what do I do?" and before he could decide, someone came along and took the ball from him. The coach made a good decision and pulled him out shortly afterward.

It turned out to be a good experience since we had a tournament this weekend and he ended up playing the entire second half of the third game. He did much, much better in that game so I have hopes that as the season progresses, so will his ability.

S3 told me that if anyone asks how his team did for the tournament I'm to say that they came in third. He said I don't have to mention that there were only four teams.

1 comment:

_ said...

Oh poor thing...I can only imagine that look of horror when he got the ball the first time. I'm glad he did so well in the next game. He'll be an old pro at it before long. =)