Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Poor Sister

This morning E was distracted and quiet and I thought I would go ahead and try to work on my Bible study (I meet with a friend on Tuesday nights and we're working our way through Kay Arthur's Lord Teach Me To Study the Bible in 28 Days). Isn't it just that moment that I crack open my Bible that E needs a drink and then my sister-in-law calls and then the doctors' office and then, and then, and then? Finally my phone rang and I could tell from the caller ID that it was Mel. I answered and said, "I'm trying to do my Bible Study! Can I call you back?"

We laughed later but I'm glad she doesn't get mad at me when out of the blue I grump at her. It's good to have a sister.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

lol
what a great pic!
so was you able to finish your bible study?

Anonymous said...

Awww! Now where'd you get all these old pictures? I dont have any of these. LOL