Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sweeny Sister

Actually, my sister got roped into singing at my grandfather's assisted living community the other day - go read her blog about the details, it's pretty funny - and then her husband recorded the show when it aired on TV. He has been threatened not to show the video but he and I decided at dinner the other night that no one said that I could not share the video with the entire world, or at least the piece of it who visits my blog. I'm having trouble getting the whole file to download at the moment however so you'll have to click the link rather than just watching on YouTube. Sorry. I'll edit later if I can ever get it to work for me.

6 comments:

_ said...

Your sister has an amazing voice! Great video! =)

. said...

WOW, no lessons she says? She's incredible, that was really really lovely! Does she know you posted this here lol

Sara Laughs said...

She'll know soon enough! Bwahahaha!

Margaret said...

Oh she has a lovely voice! Your grandfather must have been just beaming!!! So will she kill you if we go post on her blog?

mel said...

LOL. Jer's mom posted on her blog too and then he feigned innocence. (innocense?) I have no idea how to spell. hahaha

GDS said...

I think a she's finally been discovered!

What a moment. Maybe someone should record a few more and post them here? I think it's time to start digging into the home movie collection!