Friday, December 15, 2006

She Doesn't Just Sing

Melanie is amazing! I was over at her house this morning because they needed help getting the kids to school and my niece was showing me the mouse costume her mother made for my niece's Nutcracker debut. It's fantastic! Even the little mousie hat is lined with the pink satiny stuff. I told my niece if I were her mother, she wouldn't have been in the Nutcracker because I couldn't have ever made a mouse costume like this. Wow!

(Thank you E for modeling since Eeyore wasn't available at the moment)














5 comments:

_ said...

What an awesome costume! I couldn't have made that either so no one here would have been in the Nutcracker either. LOL

mel said...

She forgot to mention, she hand-sewed all the Bling onto Eeyore's costume. The furry cuffs, and the beautiful beadwork aroudn the collar of the hood. Thanks Aunt Sara. You made one little mouse very very happy. I never saw such glee over some shiney baubles and fur.

hollyday said...

That is beautiful! She is very talented :). I can't sew to save my life, so no nutcracker here either ;). ((hugs))

Miriam Pauline said...

That is gorgeous! I was checking out Mel's site today and my girls loved her animation final. Tell your son great story and your sister great graphics!

Jeremy said...

Check out the photos of Eeyore in the costume at http://wbobth.blogspot.com/2006/12/my-mouse.html