Thursday, December 21, 2006

School Pictures, Part Deux

Since all the other kids had a portrait done at school and E did not, I took her to Sears. Why I went to Sears I don't know. It's not that they're unfriendly but I usually prefer the Picture People. They tend to take more natural pictures which I guess I prefer but in this case I wanted E's picture to match the other three kids' school shot. My only real complaint is that I wanted a bright background like the others had (remember G's hot pink?) and the photographer put her on blue. Why didn't I say anything? I don't know. I hate to rock the boat even with little things like this but I was kicking myself the minute we walked out of the studio. Anyway, the picture we bought came out really cute and will match well enough with the others.


Here are the rest that we didn't purchase - not because they aren't wonderful but because I think the kids might wonder if I had pictures of the baby all over the place and none of the rest of the gang LOL!


























































And here is S3's retake. It's much, much better and we got them back just in time!

6 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

Oh Sara, she looks so much like you! Beautiful, beautiful picture. And S3's retake is much better, lol.

_ said...

Wow...those are great pictures! She's such a cutie! S3's retake turned out really nice.

Jaime said...

she is so cute. It is hard to believe our babies are almost 5 years old and going to kindergarten.

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

She is just adorable, I can't believe how grown up she is now, I remember when you were in the hospital and reading about her being born. S3's picture turned out great too. I always worry about retakes, and hope they turn out better than the first try. I just finished reading all your archives and I really enjoyed catching up with you and your family Sara!

Little Miss Flossy said...

She's an angel! You must be so pleased with those photos.

Tammy said...

E is a beauty of a girl. She reminds me a bit of Lillian at that age.

S3's retake turned out well which is a real gamble sometimes.