Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nutcracker Dresses

My niece Eeyore is in a production of the Nutcracker this month as a mouse. I can't wait to see her perform! G thinks Eeyore should be Clara but I think maybe she's a little too young yet. Anyway not only do I get to see my niece perform but because she's performing it also means I'm guaranteed to get to go to the Nutcracker this year. It used to be a regular Christmas ritual but has fallen by the wayside in recent years. So now we've picked our dresses!








E wanted pink. Don't mind the jeans and sneakers. I had her throw her dress on over her clothes to take a quick picture for you!G tried on a lot but we thought the blue was the most flattering. Dad thinks it makes her look too grown up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dresses! Enjoy The Nutcracker!

Jaime said...

what pretty girls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dresses! The girls look so grown up in them. Have a great time at the Nutcracker.

Anonymous said...

Lovely ladies!!