Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Name Change

Ok so the day I created my blog I was having a creative brain burp and "The Secret Life of an Insane Soccer Mom" was the best I could do. I gotta tell ya, it's been annoying the stink out of me that I used the word "Secret" in the title of a blog that is anything but. This morning while I was pouring my second cup of coffee it occurred to me that I could call my blog "Confessions of an Insane Soccer Mom" and it would be much more accurate.

So there you have it. "Confessions of an Insane Soccer Mom" it is.

4 comments:

mel said...

whoa! Template change! (Like the name change too).

Margaret said...

Oh darn. I've been reading and reading looking for hints of your secret life.

Anonymous said...

LOL at M2. I like your name change, Sara.

hollyday said...

LOL Margaret! I love the name and template changes Sara :). ((Hugs))