Monday, October 30, 2006

Review: The Inside Man

In the Inside Man, Dalton Russell (Clive Owen) has come up with the perfect bank robbery but nothing is what it seems and it's up to Detective Keith Frazier (Denzel Washington) to figure it all out before it's too late. Jodie Foster makes an appearance but wasn't in the movie quite as much as I had expected she would be.

This is what I call a "brain movie." It's not packed from one end to the other with action, but instead with intrigue. And while the movie answers all the questions I might have asked, there is still a feeling of "What happens next?" even as the credits are rolling. I believe Steve may have even said, "That's it?"

All in all, it was a good movie. We were only slightly disappointed in the ending.

1 comment:

Lara said...

Lon and I watched this movie and didn't like it at all. I think I actually fell asleep. I think it was just the style.