Friday, October 27, 2006

The Peanut Comes for a Visit


Like I said in an earlier post, E has been lonely and bored so Mel and I arranged for my niece, Peanut to come for a visit. E and Peanut are the very best of friends and are always genuinely happy to see each other and so they were both very excited about the visit. I confess after working last night, I snoozed through a good bit of the morning but when their tummies woke up around noon we headed out to MickeyD's as a treat.

The Toys du Jour at McD's are ballerina Barbie figurines. This generated a lot of amusing four year old play, including the Ballet Fight. However I nearly snorted my Minute Maid Light Lemonade right through my nose when Peanut's ballerina Barbie said to E's ballerina Barbie,




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Looks like one ballerina doesn't want any competition!

Jaime said...

lol. love your stories and the pics are great!!!

Margaret said...

Uh oh. Guess there can be only one ballerina on the block.

CUTE girls!

hollyday said...

Oh that's a riot! We went there yesterday and Ian was extremely dissapointed that they didn't have any of the cool hotwheels toys left ;). Barbie just won't cut it for some reason LMAO!