Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Olympic Weekend

We had a crazy sports weekend, running from one athletic event to the next. Friends of ours have a superstar daughter who plays volleyball, basketball, soccer, track, etc. This weekend she had a volleyball tournament so we ran to Harrisburg to watch her play. Then Sunday both Ty and G had soccer games. I think we were just about blown to pieces during the games. I have some video of the girls that I need to edit yet but in the mean time, enjoy these pics.





And my personal favorite shot from the weekend....
"Winnie the Pooh as Goalkeep"



P.S. The cute little brunette is my niece Eeyore (a.k.a Winnie the Pooh the Goalkeep).

4 comments:

mel said...

Awwwwwwwwww! I love the winnie-the-pooh goalkeep pic. I might have to snag that one!

. said...

Great photos! Love pooh hehehe

hollyday said...

Pooh is too cute! Great pics and it sounds like a fun (if busy ;) weekend :). ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Sounds like a busy but fun weekend.